South Lake Business Awards
The South Lake Business Awards is the premier business awards program in the South Lake area. This signature event starts with a cocktail hour followed by dinner and the evening program.
6 – 7 p.m. Registration and cocktail hour – network with fellow community professionals while enjoying complimentary beer and wine service and appetizers. Mixed drinks are available for purchase via credit card.
7 – 9 p.m. Event Program and Dinner – join us as we celebrate the best of South Lake during the award presentation and plated dinner. Additional drinks may be purchased with credit card. The Program includes:
- Our annual Best Of South Lake awards
- Citizen of the Year. This award honors a South Lake Resident who has displayed extraordinary dedication to the community.
- Oakley Seaver Special Service Award. This award honors a nonprofit business, club, organization, educational institution or healthcare facility that has contributed significantly to the community and created a lasting impact or benefit.
- Heritage Award. This award recognizes a business or organization that has shown continued contributions to the business community. The nominee must have been active in the community for 25 years or more.
- The event is cocktail attire.