South Lake Business Awards
The South Lake Business Awards is the premier business awards program in the South Lake area. This signature event starts with a cocktail hour on Bella Collina’s ballroom patio overlooking the beautiful grounds of the club, followed by dinner and the evening program.
6 – 7 p.m. Registration and cocktail hour – network with fellow community professionals while enjoying complimentary beer and wine service and appetizers. Mixed drinks are available with purchase via credit card.
7 – 9 p.m. Event Program and Dinner – join us as we celebrate the best of South Lake during the award presentation and plated dinner. Additional drinks may be purchased with credit card. The Program includes:
- Our annual Best Of South Lake awards, presented by South Lake Tablet
- Citizen of the Year. This award honors a South Lake Resident who has displayed extraordinary dedication to the community.
- Oakley Seaver Special Service Award. This award honors a nonprofit business, club, organization, educational institution or healthcare facility that has contributed significantly to the community and created a lasting impact or benefit.
- Heritage Award. This award recognizes businesses or organizations that have shown continued contributions to the business community. The nominee must have been active in the community for 25 years or more.
- The event is cocktail attire.
15920 County Road 455
Montverde, FL 34756
Self Parking only. The two bottom parking garages and two top parking lots are accessible during this time.